|Subject:||Help installing an SSL certificate|
|Creation date:||12/14/15 4:35 PM|
|Last modified on:||5/9/16 10:23 AM|
Help installing an SSL certificate
We understand installing
an SSL certificate can be tedious and time-consuming, particularly, if
you are not familiar with the certificate signing process. Therefore,
we provide consulting services for $39, which includes the following.
- We create a private certificate for you.
- Create necessary CSR for your company and submit it to a CA
- You submit this CSR to a certificate authority of your choice, such as Go Daddy, Comodo, etc.
- Once the certificate has been issued, merge it to the key store
- Help copy this new keystore in its appropriate location on your machine
- Ensure your copy of Xeams can use this certificate correctly.
- One time fee of $39.00
- Plus, the cost
of purchasing a certificate. This cost depends on the type and duration
of the certificate. We recommend getting a certificate from
Go Daddy or
Please refer to these sites for their pricing.
Your final cost is $39.00 + the cost of certificate
Send us an email to email@example.com
along with the following information
- Your name
- Your company name
- Full company address with country
- Phone number
- Contact person's email
- Domain name where Xeams will be running
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.