|Subject:||Administrator's Console - a web based interface to manage Xeams|
|Creation date:||12/14/15 4:35 PM|
|Last modified on:||12/14/15 4:35 PM|
The Admin Console is a the web interface that administrators use to manage Xeams. A built-in web server listens on a predefined port (5272 by default) for incoming client connections. Administrators as well as normal users connect to Admin Console using their browser.
Admin Console can be used for:
- Starting embedded servers like SMTP, POP3 and IMAP
- Managing users
- Modifying junk filtering rules
- Monitoring in-coming and out-going emails
- Searching emails received in the past
Type of users in Xeams
Users in Xeams play one of the three roles listed below:
- Super user - The main administration of the server. The user playing this role can change every configuration parameter in Xeams. This user can create domain admins and accounts for the end-user.
- Domain admin - This user is only valid if you have multiple-domain configuration enabled. A super user can delegate configuration for one or more domains to a different person. This user can only modify configuration parameters and filtering rule for the assigned domain.
- End-user - This role is played by users who receive and send emails. When someone logs in as a normal end-user he/she can view their emails and modify filtering rules that only apply to them. For example, adding and removing email addresses from white/black list.
Posted by TUSHAR KANTI RAKSHIT on 2/6/17 6:57 PM
No tips now.
Posted by florentin on 3/24/15 9:29 PM
I have a bulk mailer, and not know how to configure your server.
I do not know which data authentication server must be inserted in bulk mailer configuration of the house to make the connection, the server Xeams.
I would be grateful if someone can help me.
Posted by begar on 3/7/16 11:13 AM
I installed xeams on a linux srever.
What is the URL to access the admin or user panel?
Posted by Nicholas on 12/27/14 7:59 PM
I tried to install using the DOS window or directly in Windows 8.1 (64bit) and both give me the error... "Wrapper | OpenSCManager failed - Access is denied. (0x5)
Press any key to continue ...
Posted by Ricky Pang on 3/9/16 7:40 AM
I have installed the Xeams on a QNAP machine, but I can't access the admin console with correct "Super user" account. Where can I got the password?
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.