Bypassing certain email address
Starting build 5868 administrators can bypass certain email addresses from getting filtered. This feature has several benefits:
- Bypass filtering for a user who does not want spam filtering
- This user's email address will not be consume a license.
- No quarantine reports will be send to this user
- Xeams will NOT bypass filtering unless EVERY recipient in an email is bypassed. Consider the following example: An email comes into Xeams with the following
firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will get filtered unless all three
recipients are bypassed.
- Aliases and Discussion lists cannot be bypassed.
Adding emails to bypass list
- Click About under Tools menu
- Click Bypassed Users next to Active User Count
- Add desired email address