|Xeams Reports - Reporting capabilities in the email server
|12/14/15 4:35 PM
|Last modified on:
|1/12/22 2:37 PM
Several reports are available in Xeams that provide a wide variety of information to system administrators. Following table lists some of these reports.
- Daily Report - This report displays the number of emails (Good, Junk and Possible junk) for a day. It plots an hourly activity since midnight. The graphical report is followed by textual data showing you the exact count of emails received in each hour.
- Weekly Report - This is similar to the daily report but displays data for the past 7 days. The following graph shows the number of emails received on March 14 was little over 10,000 and most of them were junk.
- Monthly Report - Another similar report containing data for a month. However, this report allows you to change the month allowing administrators to view past history.
- Yearly Report - Yet another report showing data for one year. Similar to Monthly report, this report allows you to change the year for which you want to display data.
- Activity by IP Address - This displays a summary of IP Address that sent junk messages to your server. This is not a graphical report. Additionally, this report allows administrators to black-list an IP address by just one click.
Posted by Babu Ramakrishnan on 10/16/16 2:01 AM
All Reports Xeams are very good. But how to convert these reports to .pdf or .doc formats.
Posted by Elton Rattan on 5/3/13 12:07 PM
It would be great to see a report based on domains. I have multiple domains being routed through the filter and I would like to see which domain has the most spam coming through it.
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users?
This area is reserved for useful tips. Therefore, do not post questions here. Instead, use our public forums
to post questions.