Migrating emails from IMAP/POP3 servers
Starting v6.1, users can migrate emails from other IMAP/POP3 servers into Xeams. Assume your company was
using another email system and has recently moved to Xeams, which is running in Stand-alone
You have a user, John, who has thousands of emails stored in the previous email system and you want to move them to Xeams.
Following steps demonstrate how to accomplish this task.
- Create an account for John in Xeams
- Have John log in to web interface using his credentials
- Click Import Wizard under the Home menu
- Fill out the values on the following screen, which holds the parameters to connect to any IMAP/POP3 server
- Click Import once done. Xeams will now pull emails from another IMAP/POP3 server and save them to John's account