How to obtain a Xeams license for AWS
When you run the instance of Xeams in AWS, for the first 30 days, Xeams will run in trial mode. Near the expiration of the trial, you can purchase a license directly through the web interface of Xeams. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Xeams web interface as admin.
- Hover your mouse over Tools, then click on About Xeams.
- Below the expiration date, click on Upgrade.
- Select the amount of Users you need, and the frequency. Then click on Submit.
- This will take you to the payments page. Submit your payment information, then click on Proceed.
- You should now have a valid license for Xeams.
For more information about the license, including cost, please see here